Fire damaged property for flip

4 Replies

@Barbara Goodwin

Yes.   If you intend to finance your flip + rehab your lender may either require significant experience with a burn out or that you hire a lic. contractor with proven experience.    I know some guys aren't lending on them at all given the volume of "other" flips in the marketplace.

Good luck!