Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Sean Kim
Votes |
Beginner real estate investor

Sean Kim
Posted Aug 16 2018, 12:16
Hello everyone, my name is Sean. I'm a 25 year old new grad RN and recently been looking into Real estate in a hope of gaining some financial freedom. I know nothing about real estate, and I dont have any close friends or relatives that really know much about real estate. Two weeks ago, I didn't even know what an equity was. I've been watching some youtube videos, and have a few books in mind. In my research I stumbled on biggerpockets, so I thought who better to ask than a real community of real estate investors. My girlfriend and I have started getting our finances in order, and have begun saving frugally. Unfortunately neither of us know much about buying rental property. And all my family members are very discouraging about the risks involved in realu estate. I'm writing this post to ask the community for their recommendation on how I can get started, and how my girlfriend and I can better educate ourselves on our journey through real estate investing. Any books, videos, or general advice would be greatly appreciated. Thank you!

Loading replies...