Investor/Builder looking to work with wholesalers in Richmond Va.

8 Replies

Looking for great wholesalers and other folks that want work with investors in the Richmond, Va. Interested in multi-family and single family and some commercial. Have cash and can close quick.
Originally posted by @Rick Giles :
Looking for great wholesalers and other folks that want work with investors in the Richmond, Va. Interested in multi-family and single family and some commercial. Have cash and can close quick.

Good luck, definitely some Richmond wholesalers on here

Hi Rick!  Not a wholesaler but I do a lot of work in Richmond and buy lots there sometimes.  If you're a builder I might be able to partner with you on some new construction.

Originally posted by @Evan Jarvis :

Hi Rick!  Not a wholesaler but I do a lot of work in Richmond and buy lots there sometimes.  If you're a builder I might be able to partner with you on some new construction.

Hi Evan, yes I would be glad to talk with you. If you don't mind send me a pm with your contact info and we can chat about the possibilities.  Thanks!

Originally posted by @Taylor L. :

@Rick Giles Have you networked at all of the local REIAs?

Hi Taylor, I have been to a couple and want to go to more. Do you attend any of them in particular or have a suggestion on which ones to go to?

Thanks!