Hey BP! I own a small property up in Algoma WI, 1400sq ft sfr. I live in Washington and just want to be out from under it. 

However, I’m not sure the wisest way to go about this. Do I fix it up myself and try to flip it, rent it? Do I find a wholesaler and take a hit on the property?

If anyone has advice or reference numbers I would love to chat.