Im a real estate agent looking to do a flip. If I find the deal and have the contractor that has the experience and know how to manage the flip. What kind of deal can I make with a lender/partner? How do we all benefit from the flip. I'm I just getting the commission from both sale (Purchase and sale) portion of the deal or is there a different equation or rule of thumb in CT?