User Stats

Votes
Hailey Brown
Votes |
Attempting to narrow down my options

Hailey Brown
Posted Feb 11 2019, 10:18

Hello all,

I currently work remote as a project manager and have no strong ties to any one location or area, I am very flexible. This is all great, but it also gives me way too many options, which makes it hard to narrow down where I should invest, but also what strategy I should use. I have a few rental properties (oakland, baltimore, orlando), but I am looking to make the transition into a full time investor. 

I am really interested in doing some BRRRR properties as I have done some similar remodeling in the past. I am interested in multi-family investments. I am open to relocating and doing house hacking, or out of state investing. I am wiling to relocate for short or long periods of time to follow through with any BRRRR's or house hacking I can get my hands on. I also have a good amount of capital so I would potentially be a cash buyer or possibly a hard money lender.

So as you can see, I am all over the board. 

I am looking for real estate agents that are investor friendly in up and coming markets, or just any agents that have good deals. 

I am looking for multi-family, BRRRR, or flix and flip deals - wholesalers?

I am seeking advice on markets if anyone has any insight on how I should narrow my search. 

I am very open to any ideas? 

Hope to hear from some of you! 

Thank you,

Hailey

Loading replies...