What will be the better property investment plan ??

3 Replies

@Yuming Shyr this question is too general. It depends on so many variables like the market, property class, tenant base, etc, etc. If you are focusing on one market, I recommend analyzing each specific deal and comparing the returns. Often certain asset types will work better as rentals or be more accessible in a given market. I personally like 2-4 units since you can have multiple units and get the cheapest financing available (30 yr fixed conventional loan).  

Thanks for your response......I dont think i can able to get large loan for the multiple units yet.....because I already have couple loans right now....however, wanted to get your professional experience & knowledge which one will be better investment from single house vs condo if you have 200k in cash with current market now. Thanks. 

@Brian Gerlach  Thanks for your response......I dont think i can able to get large loan for the multiple units yet.....because I already have couple loans right now....however, wanted to get your professional experience & knowledge which one will be better investment from single house vs condo if you have 200k in cash with current market now. Thanks.