Votes
Eric Dame
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Votes |
Investment Property Lenders in Nashville/Murfreesboro

Eric Dame
  • Murfreesboro, TN
Posted Jun 21 2019, 09:17

I am new to real estate property investing in and around Nashville, TN, and I have my first multi family/triplex under contract. My plan is to build a business of several small multi family units for passive income. Does anyone have a recommendation for a lender in the Nashville/Murfreesboro  area that is good to work with on an ongoing basis/multiple loans?

User Stats

Votes
Dan Gamache
  • Lender
  • Boston, MA
Votes |
  • Lender
  • Boston, MA
Replied Jun 21 2019, 09:22

@Eric Dame are you able to put 20-25% downpayment? Private Lender can offer 30 year products (fixed or adjustable). No personal income verified, underwritten based on cash flow of property.

User Stats

Votes
Nathan Beach
  • Property Manager
  • Lebanon, TN
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Lebanon, TN
Replied Jun 21 2019, 09:40

Sending you a DM.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Luke Carl#3 Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Tennessee Florida
Votes |
Luke Carl#3 Short-Term & Vacation Rental Discussions Contributor
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Tennessee Florida
Replied Jun 21 2019, 09:44
Originally posted by @Eric Dame:

I am new to real estate property investing in and around Nashville, TN, and I have my first multi family/triplex under contract. My plan is to build a business of several small multi family units for passive income. Does anyone have a recommendation for a lender in the Nashville/Murfreesboro  area that is good to work with on an ongoing basis/multiple loans?

Any bank or broker can do what you’re looking for as long as they’re 4 units or under. Just call around and find someone that actually calls you back and answers questions! Be careful with your numbers in those parts. Very difficult to cash flow. 

User Stats

Votes
Dan Beaulieu
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Knoxville, Tennessee (TN)
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Knoxville, Tennessee (TN)
Replied Jun 24 2019, 06:19

Sending you a DM