Need advice on the best way to recoupe losses. I put an offer on a SFR. After some minor negotiations the seller accepted the offer. I did my inspections (general, termite, and the roof). The lender did an appraisal. About two weeks prior to the original closing date, the seller asked for additional time, stating that he needs to close the sale of another property to have funds to close on mine. Now another two weeks later the seller decided to pull out, and agrees to return the EMD. What is the best way, if any, to recoup my expences, which total about $1000 in addition to EMD? I case it makes a difference, this is in Alabama. Thanks for any advice.