• Windsor, CO
Votes |
Buying deals off BP Marketplace

Daniel Luedtke
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Windsor, CO
Posted Oct 2 2019, 11:17

So, just curious on how realistic the listings and figures on marketplace actually are?  Obviously, if I was interested in purchasing anything off of it, I'd run my own calculations and all, but I've seen a few that makes me a little cautious.  Are the listers vetted in any way? Just wanted to get opinions and thoughts.  Thanks!

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Luedtke
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Windsor, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Windsor, CO
Replied Oct 2 2019, 11:40

@David Abbate, that's what I thought. I appreciate it!

User Stats

Votes
James Wise#4 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Cleveland Dayton Cincinnati Toledo Columbus & Akron, OH
Replied Oct 3 2019, 05:45
Originally posted by @Daniel Luedtke:

So, just curious on how realistic the listings and figures on marketplace actually are?  Obviously, if I was interested in purchasing anything off of it, I'd run my own calculations and all, but I've seen a few that makes me a little cautious.  Are the listers vetted in any way? Just wanted to get opinions and thoughts.  Thanks!

The BP marketplace is no more accurate or inaccurate than the MLS, Zillow or Loopnet. Simply an online marketplace where properties are advertised. You must do the same amount of due diligence when looking on these or any other site.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Luedtke
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Windsor, CO
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lender
  • Windsor, CO
Replied Oct 9 2019, 06:55

Thank you @James Wise!  I would never not perform my own analysis and due diligence on any purchase.  I appreciate the feedback.