CONFIRMATION THAT MY HUSTLE IS LIT!!

2 Replies

So I was on the phone with my private money lender today discussing our next possible deal.

We spoke for a few minutes. He waa hesitant like he wanted to say something but didn't.

Then he texts me this:

I have never been more motivated.

This message was just the Oil I needed for my already revving engine.

Again, I AM PUMPED PEOPLE!!!

Congrats! good work (so how DID you find the deal?) 

I secretly love it when people get (slightly) angry at me when they find out what I paid for a property. It usually happens when I'm working outside a house that was a well known eyesore for a while, and someone comes up and asks me WTF I am doing. I tell them I bought it and am going to fix it up, and they usually say either they or someone else has been trying to buy it for a while. THEN they find out what I paid and you can really see it in their eyes!  I had another guy shook his head and said "man  you stole it!" when I told him what I paid.     I've never bought via a wholesaler or lied to anyone, always been very upfront about everything and even been thanked by the seller, and said that I was "sent by god!" 

Originally posted by @Nicky Reader :

Congrats! good work (so how DID you find the deal?) 

I secretly love it when people get (slightly) angry at me when they find out what I paid for a property. It usually happens when I'm working outside a house that was a well known eyesore for a while, and someone comes up and asks me WTF I am doing. I tell them I bought it and am going to fix it up, and they usually say either they or someone else has been trying to buy it for a while. THEN they find out what I paid and you can really see it in their eyes!  I had another guy shook his head and said "man  you stole it!" when I told him what I paid.     I've never bought via a wholesaler or lied to anyone, always been very upfront about everything and even been thanked by the seller, and said that I was "sent by god!" 

Hahahaha! Human beings generally are cautious. I think that has played into my hands on more than one occassion.

So this house had been on the MLS for a few weeks. My broker brought it to me. I had my hands full so I passed it on to a friend who decided it was over priced and decided against it.

It was shocking for me because I had done the numbers. So I did one better. Got an appraiser to confirm I wasn't crazy (it cost $500 but worth it). Then I asked them for a $10k drop in price and I'll close in 10 days and they obliged. And I followed through.

Total headroom in this deal is about $55k. Oh please forgive my lose terminology. Still new to this whole thing