University owns vacant home

1 Reply

Hello all,

I was looking into a vacant property and found out it belonged to a university in town. Does anyone know who I would need to talk to, to even find out if they'd be interested in selling?-- or if it's even possible. 



@Ronnie Stringfield Jr

You need to find someone on the board or someone that has a relationship with someone high up at the university. It is very difficult to buy something from someone that is not personally liable or personally has to write monthly checks out of their account.