Buying & Selling Real Estate

User Stats

Votes
Patrick Menefee
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Charlotte, NC
Votes |
Forget Covid-19...what success are you having???

Patrick Menefee
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Coach
  • Charlotte, NC
Posted Mar 20 2020, 19:12

The trending topics are flooded with concerns based on current events, and understandably so. However, life goes on! What’s going well for everyone??

For me, I have a couple great successes

1. A deal fell through in a very shady and frustrating way earlier this month. It was extremely lucrative, but i was going to be highly leveraged on it. I’m now thankful it didn’t go through, my portfolio is much less risky, and my reserves will go much further!

2. Social isolation is still in effect at a property I’m rehabbing, and not traveling weekly for my full time job gives me time to save money by doing my own work! I can now do much more of the painting and flooring install that will ultimately save me thousands!

3. Time to focus on branding!! I can now spend more time building my network, adding to my website, creating valuable content, and setting myself up for success in the future because of the current situation!

Many millionaires are built in times of crisis, and there are tons of great things happening despite the negative! Share your stories!!

Loading replies...