Votes
Stefan Koval
Votes |
Newcomer and a BRRR lover

Stefan Koval
Posted Mar 25 2020, 09:08

Hello All/Friends

First of all, sorry for my English.

I am 35, i come from Slovakia(EU), I decided(i have a vision/plan) to come to USA and do a BRRR on a Single family house for the first time in my life. I do have a passion for Real estate. I was in USA twice in 2010 and 2011 as a student via Work n Travel program and worked as a lifeguard. I do have a SSN, but i don't know if its still valid though. i wanted to kindly ask all of you,if you may/can help me out here. I wanted to buy first house cash, i would have 60k USD in autumn ( 30K for a house, 20k for a rehab, 10k for closing/any other costs).
I do have a real estate guy living in Florida, but i spoke with him and he is willing to help me with buying a house anywhere in US but i am also open to a local guy who knows a property management company and a bank/lender as well.

1. I wanted to come to USA in Q3 /Q1 in 2021 and i don't know which town to invest in. I was recently
looking on Akron,OH where i found some houses for 30-35k usd.

2. I do not know any rehab guy/contractor so i am really open to any location in USA, do i am all ears if you know any good location and if you know a constructor on site, or should i simply use a yelp, Craigslist pages?

3. For renting,i would kindly ask you to help me find a property management company

4. the refinance part would probably be the tricky part, as i am not sure where to refinance the house in the end

Conclusion:
i am truly an open minded family guy, so i am welocme to anybody who can come and say:
HEY Stefan, Come to Bradenton, FL, the rehab guy is xxxxxx and the real estate agent  is yyyyyyy, for a refinance this lady xxxxx from Bank of America will do the magic and rents will take care the property management company called xxxxx

Simple as that isn't it? :)

I have spent a lot of my time at nights( i am busy during the day)studying and learning and observing and i decided to take action. I do believe there are still some people reading so far :D and willing to help. I do appreciate and i am very thank full for your time.

I am not looking for someone to invest with. I want to do it my self for the first time to learn as much as i can.

PS.
Please be more specific rather than" to look for university locations
...." i am still a bit lost on your school names, types,etc.

PS2
PLease PM me if there is anything against any rule here on a forum

thx, Stefan

Loading replies...