First rental. Looking in Cleveland ohio

6 Replies

I'm currently living in Southern California. San Bernardino county specifically. I've been Looking into finding a buy and hold in either Cleveland and/or Cincinnati Ohio.
Anyone a realtor From either cities. 

interested in either a complete cash offer into a BRRRR. Or slight rehab, possible cosmetic updates.

I’d like to discuss the market, and what areas to focus on. 

Originally posted by @Leo Padilla :

I’m currently living in Southern California. San Bernardino county specifically. I’ve been Looking into finding a buy and hold in either Cleveland and/or Cincinnati Ohio. 
Anyone a realtor From either cities. 

interested in either a complete cash offer into a BRRRR. Or slight rehab, possible cosmetic updates.

I’d like to discuss the market, and what areas to focus on. 

Have you looked into Columbus, Ohio?

Originally posted by @Leo Padilla :

@Remington Lyman I have actually. I’ve scouted all sub markets outside of Cleveland. What areas do you recommend in Columbus?

I am big on Southern Orchards and Franklinton but there are a bunch of great neighborhoods in Columbus

@Leo Padilla welcome! I actually live in San Bernandino County (Chino Hills to be exact) and invest in Cleveland currently! If you're going to be working with an agent just make sure to have your ducks in a row and know exactly what you want. Of course they're there to help but there's so many tire kickers that reach out only to do nothing. Know your areas as well! You can find some threads on here about the areas people like and what you can find in each area. Feel free to ask if you have other questions!

Originally posted by @Remington Lyman :
Originally posted by @Leo Padilla:

@Remington Lyman I have actually. I’ve scouted all sub markets outside of Cleveland. What areas do you recommend in Columbus?

I am big on Southern Orchards and Franklinton but there are a bunch of great neighborhoods in Columbus

The Mount Vernon and the Near East areas as well