• Waco TX / Conroe, TX
Votes |
SUB TO Mentorship Program With Pace Morby Review

Blaine Alger
  • Investor
  • Waco TX / Conroe, TX
Posted Aug 7 2020, 13:21

Hey BP, 

I have been looking into doing the SUB TO creative finance mentorship with Pace Morby and was wondering if anyone has completed it or knows anyone who has been apart of it. I have heard a lot of good things about it but it fairly expensive and I am kinda on the fence on whether I should pull the trigger. I have also read many articles that have made me skeptical of gurus and paid mentorships. I'm not suggesting that Pace is phony but i'm just curious if there is anyone out there who can give me more insight into their experience with the program and whether or not its worth the investment.

-BA

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:18

I was of this same mind frame and done several mentorships as well.  I also had these same thoughts before joining.  I joined because I watched Pace on his free youtube offerings and saw how much value and how knowledgeable he was and figured I would go for it.  I have to be Crystal Clear...I am SOOOOOOO Fricken Glad I did.  I am completely blown away by everything that Pace offers and by HOW much true value he actually brings.  He has so over delivered on everything he promised originally.  I need to let you know this is not just a mentorship program...this is a community and a family that truly wants to help each and every person out...we are one giant large team that collaborates and wants each other to succeed.  You learn every aspect of creative finance...you learn mind set...you learn sales...you learn lead sourcing...Bro its just keeps going!!!!...you can literally talk to Pace personally on a zoom and bring up something that you come across that is a hurdle that may not be in the creative finance realm but is in the real estate realm and Pace will literally pay for an expert to come in and like an attorney or a CPA or title agent to help all of us to get better.  Bro this is the best program that I have ever been a part of.  I would totally go for it.  If you have any doubts or more questions please reach out.  

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes

Pace is the best mentor on planet earth. Signing up for his mentorship was hands down the best decision I made in 2020. 

Topic locked
BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.

User Stats

Votes
Tanya Brown
  • Wholesaler
  • Union, NJ
Votes |
  • Wholesaler
  • Union, NJ

Hi I am a student of the Pace Morby mentorship.  I joined in July of 2020 not knowing anything about real estate investing.  Pace's program is structured so perfectly that it helps beginners as well as those who are already experienced.  He goes step by step from RE terms to wholesaling, to creative like Subto, seller financing and wraps.  This mentorship is for life and is worth every dollar.  I love it!!   Everyone is so supportive and willing to help each other  with any question.  You will always feel supported.  Best Mentoship ever!!!!!!!!!!!

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Matt Rogers
  • El Segundo, CA
Votes |
  • El Segundo, CA
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:19

Pace's mentorship is as legit as it gets. Tons of bonus content & he is the ultimate go giver. It's more than just a creative finance mentorship, he covers all things Real Estate. The other members in the community are equally giving with lots of people in the group that are doing deals with each other. This is much more comprehensive than I thought when I joined. So much value. Can't recommend enough!

Topic locked