• Waco TX / Conroe, TX
Votes |
SUB TO Mentorship Program With Pace Morby Review

Blaine Alger
  • Investor
  • Waco TX / Conroe, TX
Posted Aug 7 2020, 13:21

Hey BP, 

I have been looking into doing the SUB TO creative finance mentorship with Pace Morby and was wondering if anyone has completed it or knows anyone who has been apart of it. I have heard a lot of good things about it but it fairly expensive and I am kinda on the fence on whether I should pull the trigger. I have also read many articles that have made me skeptical of gurus and paid mentorships. I'm not suggesting that Pace is phony but i'm just curious if there is anyone out there who can give me more insight into their experience with the program and whether or not its worth the investment.

-BA

User Stats

Votes
Replied Nov 25 2020, 11:56

@John Farady

Thanks for your comment.  That was fire!

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Robins Dorvil
  • Rental Property Investor
  • South Florida and Central Florida
Votes |
  • South Florida and Central Florida
Replied Nov 25 2020, 12:07

@Nelly C. Yes. I’m in the mentorship as well. Worth every penny

Topic locked
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Deb S.
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Punta Gorda, FL
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Punta Gorda, FL
Replied Nov 27 2020, 03:10

@Nelly C. lifetime access to the mentorship and the course materials. There is also a private FB group where all the students post and upload files.  That alone is worth it's weight in gold! Students upload everything from cold calling scripts, contracts of all kinds, spreadsheets of all kinds, etc.  Pace uploads various documents as well that he has paid his attorneys to create.  We all post in this group when we have a question on anything or are looking for a certain document.  There are always multiple responses to anything posted because this is a VERY supportive group and everyone wants to help each other out. Hope this helps!

Experior Financial Group Logo
Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Charles Pernell
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Houston, TX
Replied Dec 1 2020, 14:48

@ John Farady, That was the best and most detailed response on what to look out for in real estate I have ever read! 

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 16 2020, 08:05

@deb s. sorry if I missed it, you mentioned you had a follow up call from the mentorship program, did you finally joined? If so, can you give us an update on your experience so far(likes and dislikes). Do they start you by working the phone (cold calling), help you with marketing (paid/organic)? More important, when do you see yourself making your first deal? Thanks in advance for responding. Much success always!!!

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Terevarevahaunui Jacobson
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Makawao, Maui
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Makawao, Maui
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:01

It's honestly an amazing mentorship! He delivers WAY more than he sets out! The content is consistent and mind blowing!

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Duy Nguyen
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Houston, TX
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:02

I love this mentorship! The REAL value you get from this mentorship is THE COMMUNITY you will get. I have done severals sub 2 and owner financing deals after joining this mentorship and gained a bunch of friends along the way! Amazing program! 

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Oren Kachel
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:03

im on that mentorship, regardless what Pierre said, Pace is an amzaing person, im learning so much from his human being, he is making me a better person in my personal life. (its a life coaching mentorship though)

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Preston Dahl
  • Investor
  • Grand Forks, ND
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Grand Forks, ND
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:04

I have been apart of this mentorship for almost a year. Was a big investment. Can honestly say I have made my money back and then some. Pace clearly loves what he does and is one of the better teachers and authorities on real estate. Mastermind has been amazing and worth every penny. 

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:05

I'm currently in the mentorship. The value you get in the mentorship and the community is unbeatable. Learned so much and built amazing relationships.

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Terry Beall
  • Boonsboro, MD
Votes |
  • Boonsboro, MD

Pace is great!  He is so genuine. Not like all those other products out there to help people learn for lots of $$$ and then leave you!  I would highly recommend his mentorship program.  He is Number 1!!!!!

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Prieto
  • Tempe, AZ
Votes |
  • Tempe, AZ

Its the Real Deal I'm in it and its a lot more than just a mentor ship. I don't know of any other mentor who gets on the phone with your sellers and closes them LIVE for you. 

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Sizelove
  • Realtor
  • Oakley, CA
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Oakley, CA
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:06

Pace Morby’s mentorship is the best investment I’ve made for my business! After I got my first deal I joined right away. Pace, the community, the bonuses and everything else make it more than worth the investment.

If you’re serious about building a lasting business and want to help a lot more people, you should definitely join! Get this.....it’s a lifetime membership!

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Marcel Barwanietz
  • Herndon, VA
Votes |
  • Herndon, VA
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:06

I was reading through this thread a couple months ago and ended up signing up with Pace and his mentorship. 
The mentorship has been one of my best business decisions ever. Pace literally overdelivers consistently and the community is outstanding, including local accountability groups. He cuts out the crap and is a genuine human being that teaches with examples of his daily business. 

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:07

Pace explains and breaks down things ways I have never seen been taught.  
best mentorship you will never need another I promise!

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:08

this is the best mentorship on the planet! a great community, pace morby delivers everything he said he would and so very much more. this mentorship is priceless, id recommend this mentorship to anyone.

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:08

I have exactly a week in the Pace Morgan Program and has been definitely the best thing I did, the value I received in these past 7 days are more than 14 Live classes with information that will help my business grow to the next level. Thanks to all the students who are part of this program because they really are and treat you like a family member!! 

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Darren Talcott
  • Alexandria Bay, NY
Votes |
  • Alexandria Bay, NY
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:09

As a student of Pace's from near the beginning of his mentorship I can 100 percent recommend this to anyone that is serious about their success as an investor. While some gurus teach one or two strategies, Pace provides multiple methods to succeed. While some do a live call every couple of weeks at best, Pace and his team provides dozens of hours of new content, live support, Q&A sessions each week. This mentorship is not only the content but also the community of go-givers that Pace has collected around him. Truly beyond compare. 

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes

Pace over-delivers. It is crazy how much he cares. I am blown away by the value of this program. 

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Naomi Kuwabara
  • Pittsburg, CA
Votes |
  • Pittsburg, CA

Pace's Mentorship has blown me away! I have been apart of other mentorships and nothing compares! He gives so much, I didn't think it was possible. I was worried that I might not get enough out of it but after 1 day, I knew I made the right decision. If you're serious about getting started in real estate or you're a seasoned RE professional, Pace covers it ALL! I don't know how he does it. The only thing I can complain about is that there's so much material, content and help that I can't look at it all. 

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes

The BEST MENTORSHIP IN THE WORLD! Pace is unmatched when it comes to teaching real estate!

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Dustin Kircher
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • San Diego, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • San Diego, CA
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:10

@Blaine Alger I joined the mentorship from the beginning. I can say it is absolutely amazing. Pace is such a go giver and the mentorship keeps getting better and better. I have been in the REI world for 15 years and I still learn so much from him. Pace is genuinely a cool guy and does what ever he can to help people become successful. If you have any questions feel free to reach out!

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
William Bowdoin
  • Wilmington NC
Votes |
  • Wilmington NC
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:11

pull the trigger bro! im in sub to. if you are serious you will not regret it!! 

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Milton Farmer
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Woodbridge, VA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Investor
  • Woodbridge, VA
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:11

Pace Morby's Subto program is legit.  I was a little nervous at first but soon after signing up I quickly realized that I got a huge discount on what this man offers.  His delivery, demeanor, and dedication to the Subto community is unreal.  Best mentorship I've invested in!  #bestmentorshiponearth #comejoinus 

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Eric Clement
  • Crown Point, IN
Votes |
  • Crown Point, IN
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:12

I don’t believe you will find a better program than Pace Morby’s mentorship. It has drastically accelerated my growth as a newbie investor. Ton of resources and awesome community.

Topic locked