• Waco TX / Conroe, TX
Votes |
SUB TO Mentorship Program With Pace Morby Review

Blaine Alger
  • Investor
  • Waco TX / Conroe, TX
Posted Aug 7 2020, 13:21

Hey BP, 

I have been looking into doing the SUB TO creative finance mentorship with Pace Morby and was wondering if anyone has completed it or knows anyone who has been apart of it. I have heard a lot of good things about it but it fairly expensive and I am kinda on the fence on whether I should pull the trigger. I have also read many articles that have made me skeptical of gurus and paid mentorships. I'm not suggesting that Pace is phony but i'm just curious if there is anyone out there who can give me more insight into their experience with the program and whether or not its worth the investment.

-BA

User Stats

Votes
Richeline Lowe
  • New to Real Estate
  • Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Amsterdam, The Netherlands
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:12

Hello Blaine,
I'm in the mentorship right now. More than great mentorship!! Always over delivers and a lot information you can go back to. You can do it in your own pace. So you don't only have all the information about the different ways you can do real estate, but you also have a whole network available for help or to do deals with. This mentorship is a total package from A to Z and MORE

If you have any questions, don't hesitate to contact me.

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Todd J Killian
Pro Member
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Columbus, OH

There is so much content in Pace's program.  Not only that it is a family.  I feel that I joined a national group of investors that I work with on any deal I have in the US.  In fact,I now feel comfortable to market for deals in any place in the country. Everyone in the group works together and helps each other out. Pace does zoom after zoom of training.  He helps people out personally too.  It is a lifetime program, no additional costs after the initial costs. 

Topic locked
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes

Hello BP, 

If you guys are questioning this mentorship, let me tell you: I have received value that goes above and beyond the monetary value needed. The way it is structured and the content included has helped me develop every aspect of my real estate business. It is not just a Subject-to mentorship. It is a complete REI mentorship filled with hundreds of high level individuals to help out. He provides bonus Zooms all week long to help out on specific real estate topics. Pace is the biggest GO-GIVER in the game.

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Christopher Crump
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
  • Dallas, TX
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:13

The SubTo mentorship is by far the best mentorship on earth! Not only does Pace go 100x than what he promises but every single person in the SubTo fam is a Go-Giver! You truly gain a family. Cant say enough about this.

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Eddy Loeza
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • San Lorenzo, CA
Votes |
  • Flipper/Rehabber
  • San Lorenzo, CA
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:13

Im currently in the mentorship, and you really get more than what you pay for. over delivery forsure 

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:14

I am in the mentorship, I joined a month ago and I must say this is the best mentorship I have been apart of. Pace OVERDELIVERS. He gives so much  to his students to set us up for success! Honestly before joining I was concerned about the money then I thought is it worth it and I took the leap and I can tell you its well worth it in my opinion the mentorship should be more and this is coming from an individual where frugal is my middle name. Negotiate worth not the price.   

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Jay Hinrichs#2 All Forums Contributor
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Lake Oswego OR Summerlin, NV
Originally posted by @Duy Nguyen:

I love this mentorship! The REAL value you get from this mentorship is THE COMMUNITY you will get. I have done severals sub 2 and owner financing deals after joining this mentorship and gained a bunch of friends along the way! Amazing program!

So if I understand this right he is teaching you to:

1.  buy sub too

2. then resell owner finance.

is the resell owner finance done on a wrap?  or how exactly is he suggesting you resell your sub too.. ?  And if the bank calls the underlying loan who is going to pay it off or refinance it ?  you cant your not in title if you sold it.. just curious how you handle these things.

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes

I've been in Pace's mentorship and would absolutely recommend it above any other. The man delivers above and beyond at every moment.

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Jake Cross
  • New to Real Estate
  • Pittsburgh, PA
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Pittsburgh, PA

I am a current member of the Subto Mentorship! It is worth every penny. I had spent money on a different mentorship program and was left unsatisfied and not knowing where to start. The social group and resources alone are worth every penny, but Pace continues to overdeliver all the time. 

I would highly recommend the program.

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:15

I'm currently in it, and have been in from the first day. Pace OVER delivers on the value he provides to his students (resources, JVs, opportunities, deal structure, wealth building, entity structure, etc.) The list goes on! I’ve done deals as a result! And I used to be all by myself but the network of people within the mentorship is a family of its own. Can’t thank Pace enough for everything he’s done (directly & indirectly) for everyone in the mentorship!

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes

Pace's mentorship is worth every penny and more.  It's not just a creative finance mentorship, it's an all-in-one real estate investing mentorship.  Pace gives so much to his community (so much more than even his free content), and the community itself is where a ton of the value is. If you choose to join, you won't be disappointed.  If you work with one of his students, there's so much power in that, too. 

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Mike Smith
  • Salem, OR
Votes |
  • Salem, OR

I joined the mentorship in December 2020 after following Pace's free content for a long time. You can (and should) learn a whole lot from the free content alone, but being inside the mentorship is a whole other level. The knowledge and resources you need to succeed are all collected for you in a single place, but more importantly you become part of a nationwide network of professional investors. Everything you need to move your business forward is found inside the Subto family.

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes

Holy Crap! I just joined Sub 2 tonight and I can already tell you how incredible it is. Looking through the materials included, I can tell that it is a complete program packed with info. The Facebook group has tons of value too. Lifetime of value, literally.  

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes

The Pace Method is THE ONLY program to be in. The value is more than any of us could have anticipated. He gives and gives and gives. Its easily 10 courses in one. The only thing better than the 'course' itself is the community of people who are a part of it. Sub ✌ is 🔥🔥🔥🔥🔥

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:16

Pace Morby's Subto Mentorship Program, is hands down the best available real estate program out there. Pace goes above and beyond, always giving, a true go-giver (paid lists for students, he calls your sellers, and unbelievable new content every week). Its not just a program its a community. People in the community are doing deals together. I got my first deal in just 3 months. For the price of the mentorship it should cost $100,000. It's not just creative financing its all things real estate from A-Z. Best of all its life-time access! 

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
AJ H.
Votes |

Definitely recommend! He gives you all the tools and resources that you could possibly need and more.

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
CJ S.
Pro Member
  • Tacoma, WA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Tacoma, WA

Pace and his team are the best! They go above and beyond. From brand new beginners who just learned about real estate to people closing $MM a year, Pace gives them each his undivided attention. He takes multiple hours out of his day to answer questions, talk to sellers for students, and to teach and ensure each student is 100% confident and successful. Hands down the best Mentorship / Dude in the universe. 

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
LeRon Mitchell
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Houston, TX

Too much to say about what Pace is doing with his mentorship. It has exceeded any expectations I could have thought of! Pace is open about his business, and more importantly is available to help and provide resources. He is committed to not ending any access to him and his team, while also empowering the community of students to work together and help each other. Couldn’t ask for more! 

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:17

Dope mentorship. AMAZING Network. I have so many people to call for advice. For example, a guy with 30k+ monthly cashflow told me I can call him anytime to run a deal by him. Another guy helped me set up my marketing campaign. FREE.  

Closed my first deal.  The network is the gold here for me.  So many people to call for advice.

NETWORK. NETWORK!

Happy to be apart of this network.

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Tara K Fukunaga
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member

Pace is the real deal and worth the investment! So much value every single week. He goes above and beyond for sure! 

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Hasan Swinton
  • East Stroudsburg, PA
Votes |
  • East Stroudsburg, PA

Hey guys for anyone who is on the fence about joining Pace's program I'm here to tell you that the program is Everything you need to learn about real estate investing. I know the course is for "creative finance" but you learn so much more than that. Wholesaling,Fix and Flip, Buy and Hold, Whatever you need Pace is there to help you understand it. The amount of content that he puts out for his course is just unbelievable and the community is there to help each other grow. If there is any doubt in your mind about getting the most bang for your buck just know this course is all you need.

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes

Pace mentorship was a game changer, life changing is more accurate. You learn everything and then some. Its not just a creative finance mentorship program. Pace over delivers - every. single. time. He is actually doing this business day in and day out. He teaches you how to structure your business, how to run it, how to wholesale, how to fix and flip, and how to acquire rental properties. THIS IS A LIFETIME MENTORSHIP. What other mentorship can say that? The one my husband and I were in prior to Pace's mentorship lasted 6 months. On top of everything else, I have met the most supportive and awesome local people that I now call my accountability group that squad up, work together to take down deals, and just lift each other up weekly. This, hands down, is the best mentorship on the planet.

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes

Dope mentorship. AMAZING Network. I have so many people to call for advice. For example, a guy with 30k+ monthly cashflow told me I can call him anytime to run a deal by him. Another guy helped me set up my marketing campaign. FREE.  

Closed my first deal.  The network is the gold here for me.  So many people to call for advice.

NETWORK. NETWORK!

Happy to be apart of this network.

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:18

It's super comforting knowing that someone like Pace has my back when treading into unknown waters in my business. When you're learning, most of what you do is non charted territory. BIG CONFIDENCE boost!- Cole Richardson. Richmond, VA

Topic locked

User Stats

Votes
Duy Nguyen
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Houston, TX
Replied Feb 11 2021, 16:18
Originally posted by @Jay Hinrichs:
Originally posted by @Duy Nguyen:

I love this mentorship! The REAL value you get from this mentorship is THE COMMUNITY you will get. I have done severals sub 2 and owner financing deals after joining this mentorship and gained a bunch of friends along the way! Amazing program!

So if I understand this right he is teaching you to:

1.  buy sub too

2. then resell owner finance.

is the resell owner finance done on a wrap?  or how exactly is he suggesting you resell your sub too.. ?  And if the bank calls the underlying loan who is going to pay it off or refinance it ?  you cant your not in title if you sold it.. just curious how you handle these things.

Yes to all of the above! I also learned wholesale, how to build a business, how to build relationship if other wholesaler, how to build relationship with other people for JV opportunity....

And Yes to the due on sale, unfortunately, I have a bank called on my deal. However, Pace helped me fixed it and I am now having a performing note of 650 per month with no money down. Buyer and seller are happy at the end of the day! 

Just locked up a deal with 0% seller finance as well. Getting that closed next week !

Topic locked