• New to Real Estate
  • New York and WA (the state)
Votes |
HOW TO WORK WITH a RE AGENT and PRE-APPROVAL LENDING

Majida Rimawi
  • New to Real Estate
  • New York and WA (the state)
Posted Jan 29 2021, 10:25

Hello Bigger Pocket Family! I have a quick and beginners question regarding working with RE Agents/Brokers. I'm new to investing and looking to purchase my first Mobile Home to either flip or hold. Honestly, I have no idea what I'm doing yet but I'm well past the 'get educated" stage. I contacted a broker who has sent me 22 listing of MHs for sale and asked her when can we take a look at them. Her short answer was, once you have pre-approval for lending we can schedule some appointments. I responded with: 

"Anything is possible on my end! If I find a place that works for me, whether I want to flip it or hold it, if the place is right I can find the funding. My funding may be from another investor or maybe from a traditional lender. But I can only do that if I can look at as many mobile homes as possible. Can you make that happen?"

Am I working with the right Agent? I've read over and over again if you find the right home and create the right deal you can find a way to get funding. Is that true in my case? I feel handicapped if I can only look at places if I have pre-approval for lending, something I may not obtain before hand. Where am I going wrong in my thinking?

Thanks and much appreciated for any and all replies!

Loading replies...