Votes
Joy Allen
Pro Member
Votes |
Your opinion please 😃

Joy Allen
Pro Member
Posted Jun 15 2021, 22:50

Hey allI have a condo on the market that is a bit of a unicorn according to my agent. It's a almost 1000 square foot condo with an open format . Basically a one level loft.

The price per square foot is Right on Target if not a bit low but the fact that it doesn't have the separation of stairs seems to be throwing people. Throw into the mix some staging that really didn't provide the separation and we basically have had very few people come and see it. It's been restaged and looks amazing but it's also been on the market for 4 weeks so the listing is feeling a bit stale. 

We lower the price $20,000 . My agent thinks we should drop it quite a bit more than that, nearly 100,000. If that is truly the case then I will just take it off the market but I thought I would play around with the copy first. I'd appreciate your thoughts,

thanks! Joy

one vetsion-

WE ARE NOT SURE WHY YOU'RE NOT COMING TO SEE THIS PLACE BUT IF IT'S ABOUT LOCATION THIS IS WHERE YOU WANT TO LIVE! WITH A WALK SCORE OF 92 AND A BIKE SCORE OF 85 NOBE IS YOUR NEIGHBORHOOD. WHERE NORTH OAKLAND, BERKELEY AND EMERYVILLE MEET.LOFT LIKE LIVING WITHOUT THE STAIRS SO YOU'LL NEVER HAVE TO GO DOWNSTAIRS FOR MIDNIGHT SNACK. IN A BEAUTIFUL 24 UNIT BOUTIQUE BUILDING SO YOU DON'T HAVE 500 NEIGHBORS YOU'LL NEVER GET TO KNOW. OUTDOOR ENTRANCE SO YOU NEVER HAVE TO WALK DOWN AN ICKY HALLWAY. AWESOME PRIVATE PATIO YOU AND YOUR NEW COVID PUPPY CAN HANG OUT ON. 5 MINUTES FROM THE BRIDGE IF YOU NOW HAVE TO GO BACK TO THE CITY TO WORK BUT STILL WANT TO LIVE IN THE SUNSHINE. 5 MINUTE WALK FROM THE EMERY GO ROUND WHICH WILL TAKE YOU TO BART (OR ANYWHERE ELSE IN EMERYVILLE YOU WANT TO GO) FOR FREE! ROOFTOP PATIO WITH BARBECUE IF YOU WANT TO GET TO KNOW THOSE NEW NEIGHBORS. CORNER UNIT LOCATED ON ( QUIET) 65TH NOT SAN PABLO AVENUE. FIVE STAR MUJIRI SUSHI TAKE AWAY IN YOUR VERY OWN BUILDING. FIVE STAR NOVEL BREW ACROSS THE STREET. OR HOW ABOUT LEARNING TO COOK AT KITCHEN ON FIRE ALSO ACROSS THE STREET.VISIT THE AWESOME COMPOUND ART GALLERY ACROSS THE STREET.OPEN HOUSE SATURDAY AND SUNDAY. AT LEAST COME SEE THE PLACE YOU WILL NOT BE DISAPPOINTED!!

anothet-

It’s all about quality of life and location, location, location. This loft, in an architectural award-winning building, is minutes from the Bridge and steps from the Emery-Go-Round. A 5-minute walk in any direction are great restaurants, unique shops, and tons of atmosphere. This is Nobe, Emeryville’s hottest neighborhood. With a walk score of 92 and a bike score of 85, the quality of life here is the best in the East Bay!

This corner loft is one-of-a-kind. Great natural light and quiet, it is also the only loft in the building with a private outdoor living area to grill, entertain, or just relax. The loft’s entrance is off the beautiful, planted outdoor courtyard. It’s like entering your loft from an urban oasis. And while privacy is great, you also have a stunning rooftop patio if you want to get know your neighbors.

Five-star Mujiri Sushi is on the ground floor of the building and award-winning Novel brew is across the street. Learn to cook at Kitchen on Fire or check out the local art scene at Compound Art Gallery – everything just steps from your loft.

Check out this Nobe gem during the open house on Saturday and Sunday.

3rd version-
Steel and concrete, this building is an architectural beauty! Who needs interior walls?!! This spacious and bright studio of almost 1000 square feet in the incredibly sharp and award-winning San Pablo Heights condo community is as wide open as your heart and imagine needs! Dreamy south-west facing corner with sunset patio for entertaining or dining al fresco. This condo is cozy and modern, open and intimate. Large windows with great light. Custom kitchen with stainless steel appliances and gas-stove. In unit laundry. 1-car deeded garage parking. Community space includes a rooftop deck with BBQ and San Francisco views! Excellent amenities at your doorstep with a 92 Walkscore® and 86 Bikescore™! Open Sat/Sun 2PM to 4PM

Loading replies...