• New Jersey
Votes |
operating a freezer warehouse company

Alexander Demydenko
Pro Member
  • New to Real Estate
  • New Jersey
Posted Jan 20 2022, 13:15

Hey everyone, I'm curious to analysis this subject, but I can use some help. I am a veteran who recently go out of the military and was looking to start a small business then eventually put a system in place. I'm currently in New Jersey. while talking to a small business owner he stressed a need to stow his food product, but unfortunately the bigger companies here are charging too much. So, I got to thinking. What if i had a smaller freezer location closer to small businesses to shorten the restock time and cheap enough for the startups. What would I need to do to see if there is a need for cheaper freezer stowage? This is what I got so far

Analyzing

- Financing

Apply SBA loan

look into VA small Business program

Middlesex or Monmouth Counties

taxes

is it possible to get a tax except for first few years for first time small business owner?

equipment

is it cheaper to construct freezer spaces vs. buying the walk-in freezer containers?

insurances                

where do I start to look into this?

What else am I missing in my research besides the actual numbers. Any help is appreciated. This is simply an analyzing question. Thank you in advance and keep up the good work out there. 

Loading replies...