Commercial Real Estate Investing

User Stats

3
Posts
0
Votes

new at investing need advice

Posted May 27 2022, 11:57

if i find a multi-family property like apartments and find someone willing to seller finance a good amount of it like 80% or so and find a private lender and put down the remaining 20% and the property itself generates a good cash flow is it a good idea? 

Austin, Texas

Loading replies...