• Rental Property Investor
Votes |
Trucking Fleets Looking for a Commercial Yard

Andrew Gomez
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
Posted May 9 2022, 20:38

Hello!

I have been in the hunt for a commercial property over this past year but to no avail due to the niche property we are requiring. I own  trucking company in San Antonio and i am searching for a property in the San Antonio area with around 8 acres or more in flatland and possible a warehouse on site 

I have financing secured and really am just searching for the best deal possible which would allow me to have 3 other fleets as tenants as well, if you know of anyone whom could assist me please reach out as i have many questions on the subject and best way to purchase 

User Stats

Votes
Ronald Rohde
Pro Member
#3 Commercial Real Estate Investing Contributor
  • Attorney
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
#3 Commercial Real Estate Investing Contributor
  • Attorney
  • Dallas, TX
Replied May 10 2022, 07:20

If you find a bigger parcel, I'll JV with you to take it down--either subdivide or co own.

User Stats

Votes
Joel Owens
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Canton, GA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Canton, GA
ModeratorReplied May 10 2022, 17:12

That's tough because you want to buy the land for a certain cost related to your business model whereas the landowner is looking at highest and best permitted use to get the highest value out of the land.

For my properties when people want to buy they either pay the price or lease at the rent rate or they do not. I can let it sit there and keep going up in value with inflation. Look for maybe an industrial type area where a company has excess unused land there were going to expand on but decided not to. 

BiggerPockets logo
Find, Vet and Invest in Syndications
|
BiggerPockets
PassivePockets will help you find sponsors, evaluate deals, and learn how to invest with confidence.