• Rental Property Investor
  • Gulf Shores, AL
Votes |
Looking to connect with C-Store Owners

Reginald Ross
  • Gulf Shores, AL
Posted Feb 1 2023, 12:52

Hi there! I’m a long time single family turned multifamily investor with roughly $65 million AUM.

I’m branching out and have a C-Store under contract with immediate value-add potential.

I’m fluent in financial statements but have no direct experience with C-Store Income Statements and would love to connect with someone who could give me some high level pro forma underwriting tips and overall advice.

Thanks in advance!

User Stats

Votes
Ronald Rohde
Pro Member
#2 Commercial Real Estate Investing Contributor
  • Attorney
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
#2 Commercial Real Estate Investing Contributor
  • Attorney
  • Dallas, TX
Replied Feb 2 2023, 07:41

There are a few C store consultants, but what exactly are you trying to pivot into? Own and manage gas stations and staffing C stores?

User Stats

Votes
Reginald Ross
  • Gulf Shores, AL
Votes |
  • Gulf Shores, AL
Replied Feb 2 2023, 13:09
Quote from @Ronald Rohde:

There are a few C store consultants, but what exactly are you trying to pivot into? Own and manage gas stations and staffing C stores?

This is part of a larger development plan on an extremely busy but undeveloped 4-way. The C-store is a 40-year old mom and pop business that will subsidize the land purchase.

The plan is to position this corner (I will own all four corners soon) for a brand name to come in and lease.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes