• West Michigan
Votes |
37-Unit in Kalamazoo

Nate Miersma
  • Rental Property Investor
  • West Michigan
Posted Sep 18 2015, 09:54

The basics:

I'm a local investor with 11 units of my own in Kalamazoo, a great cashflow market in the Midwest (I achieved the 2% rule in case that helps demonstrate). SW Michigan continues to grow despite the east side of the state experiencing the opposite. I'm also employed full time as a marketing executive in the medical device industry; real estate is a passion and pursuit but isn't my j-o-b.

Near my investment properties is a 37-unit  with paved off-street parking lot, combined with a few rental houses that are adjacent to it. It just went on the market, listed a bit high but very worthy of a hard look and the right offer based on a detailed analysis. 

I'm interested in partnering with an experienced commercial investor or two to analyze this further based on their larger-unit dealsl experience, and potentially put something together in partnership. I'm a licensed REALTOR in Michigan (solely for my own investing), which makes access to the property and to information as efficient as possible. 

Anyone interested in lending their expertise and potentially more from there? 

Nate

Loading replies...