• Cleveland, OH
Votes |
Small commercial building Cleveland, OH, Lee Road/I480

Vic Delgado
  • Investor
  • Cleveland, OH
Posted Jan 14 2017, 12:31

Hi everyone! 

Well I finally got my first Yellow Letters mailing out and was excited to see the results from day one. Outside of the two responses that warned to report me to the police, and one that actually took the time leave a message to tell me that "I don't mean to tell you what to do, but you can go to hell...," I got 2 appointments scheduled to look at a SF rental that looks promising, and a small commercial building that I may be able to purchase quite cheaply.

The building is located just North of I480 on Lee Road in Cleveland OH. Does anyone have any experience/knowledge of this area of Cleveland with this type of property? It is a small brick building that used to be a catering business, but I can see multiple possible uses for it with some work. I'm going to see the building next week and I wanted to have a few ideas prior to the appointment.

The owner said there is a party interested in renting which she isn't willing to do, but I thought if I could talk to the party and maybe do a quick purchase and lease option it out that might work also.

Any suggestions or comments on the area would be appreciated!

Loading replies...