• Investor
  • Fort Collins, CO
Votes |
Wired money to BAM & Open Door Capital

Bobby Shell
  • Investor
  • Fort Collins, CO
Posted May 30 2020, 05:41

I made the leap finally this last week and wired money to 2 syndication companies and started investing in our first 2 funds. 

1. Barrat Assat Management - Indianapolis Indiana (B+, B++, A- multifamily ) - I am fond of this area because it is a logistics hub, Amazon is building a new center here and there are lots of great jobs. 

2. Open door Capital - Brandon Turners Mobile Home Park Fund - I wanted to secure an investment in mobile home parks because of many of the obvious reasons that we have all learned about (buy from mom and pop, increase rents, meter water, lots of room to increase NOI, less cap ex, rent the lot & the owner owns the mobile home, etc)

**** I have done due dilligence for over a year on MANY (15+) syndicators and are still doing due dilligence because I plan to invest with more. My goal is to get into 1 new syndication a year, and Lord willing 2 if we can afford it. It was easy to live with a fear mindset in times like these but I trusted the process and am excited to be entering the multifamily, MHP, and commercial world!

I am happy to answer any Q and share my experience with other investors to help them or add value in any way!

Loading replies...