Nyc title companies

3 Replies

Hello all I have just joined BP from reading all the great insightful info presented by everyone. I have had no success using any sites like realtytrac.com due to their lateness in posting lis pendens and many of them being late. I have been recently playing around with the kings county clerks office computers to find new cases of mortgage defaults. Realistically I cannot drive everyday to find newly listed lis pendens. I have seen people on BP say they pay local title companies for daily/weekly lis pendens listings. I also know that investors hire their own abstractors to search daily for them in the court house. I have tried this method but It failed because the abstractor would always put his orders from title companies in before mine so I would lose out. If anyone knows a title company that deals with these type of situations please let me know!

@Martin Shlakman

I have a closing attorney in NY who does a lot of Lis Pens marketing... I can absolutely forward to him your info if there was a way to ask you to send it to me. But there isn't on BP.

I am certain he can help point you in the direction he uses...

In this particular case (someone asking for a referal and you being able to provide one), sending a PM is the proper course of action. @Martin Shlakman you should send a colleague request to @Michael Q. Michael can reply to that with the contact info.

Thank you both for the timely responses. Since I just started today on this site. How can I send a PM to someone? I cannot see michael's details to retrieve his email

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here