Looking for appraiser to determine After Repair Value - ARV

3 Replies

I'm looking for an appraiser in Orange County or Los Angeles County, to appraise a pre-foreclosure property in Orange County.  Specifically, I'd like to get an After Appraisal Value on the subject property.  Any suggestions would be appreciated!

hi @Steve M.  There is a guy I work with (Los Angeles) that may be willing to help, but I can't speak for him. If you will private message me I may have a solution for you. 

@Steve M.  if that lead does not work, go to the Appraisal Institute website, http://www.appraisalinstitute.org and you can search by zipped and look for an appraiser with an SRA designation.  I'm biased, I am a Commercial Appraiser and take courses with the Institute.  They will only list appraisers who have been trained, coursework, etc with them.  Good luck!

@Steve M.   I know that they sell Real Estate in Canada a little bit different than here is the States.  An appraiser will cost you about $500.00 or so.  You might look into getting a BPO (Broker Price Opinion) from a local agent, or you can ask me to give you my professional opinion.  Let me know.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here