Foreclosures

User Stats

Votes
N/A N/A
Votes |
hard money in 24 hours!

N/A N/A
Posted Aug 3 2008, 11:02

I am a broker in AZ and I work with my brother who is a realtor. Both of us find investors who are interested in forclosed property and we send them the listings.

These listings are great, the only problem is once you secure the property you have 24 hours to either go with their hard money loan program(which is 10% down with 18% interest),pay cash or find another hard money loan.

My part in this, is when an investor would like us to get them these listings, I start a file that is ready with all of their information such as credit reports, bank statements, 1003s everything ready to go so when they find the property my file is ready to move fast and send to our hard money lender.

Does anyone know of any Hard Money lenders that lend at less than 18% interest and can close in 24 hours?! Please email their infomation to me so i can add them to my contacts list.

Also, if you are an investor interested in forclosed property in AZ (prime real estate) feel free to email or call me to get your file started and ready to move!

any input on this would be helpful!

[email protected]