• Bridgewater, NJ
Votes |
Deutsche Bank REO Help!

Victoria Ghafoor
Pro Member
  • Bridgewater, NJ
Posted Sep 8 2016, 20:25

Hi, 

I am looking to purchase an REO that was purchased back by Deutsche Bank in late-July 2016. The house is located in New Jersey. Does anyone have any experience or insights on how to reach the right department/person in order to put an offer on the house. Any help would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks, 

Victoria

User Stats

Votes
Wayne Brooks#1 Foreclosures Contributor
  • Real Estate Professional
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Professional
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Replied Sep 8 2016, 20:38

You won't.  You'll have to go thru their agent, once it gets listed.

User Stats

Votes
Rob Witt
Pro Member
  • Indianola, IA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Indianola, IA
Replied Sep 8 2016, 20:39

I had a foreclosure right next to me. Just wait until the realtor sign gets put in the yard, unless you know someone inside or outside the company that can help. I may be like banging you head on a brick wall if you want to try to call around. Good news is you will know who to call next time they get another property that you are interested in.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Scott Royer
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Houston, TX
Replied Sep 8 2016, 21:41

You may try checking other DB foreclosures in the area to see if they use the same real estate broker. It won't get you in touch with the bank but you may be able to get a first look at it from the agent. So t be shocked if it's not in the market quickly, some in my area have sat for over a year before the bank got off their rear ends and listed then.

User Stats

Votes
Victoria Ghafoor
Pro Member
  • Bridgewater, NJ
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Bridgewater, NJ
Replied Sep 10 2016, 05:31

Thanks Wayne Brooks , Rob Witt and Scott Royer

I am going to talk to the bank rep who does the sheriff sales next week to see if he can point me in the direction of the broker. Otherwise I have my agent on the look out for it. Thanks again for your input I thought it would be an easier process.

User Stats

Votes
Rob Tarsio
  • Investor
  • Lindenhurst, NY
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Lindenhurst, NY
Replied Sep 20 2016, 12:52

deutche bank bought our home back in October 2015.   They let the home go in March 2016 on homesearch.com

I don't think you can get anywhere with them.   It's a matter of when they want to get rid of the property.  

User Stats

Votes
Replied Feb 3 2023, 06:56

Hi Victoria, I ran across your post because I am in a similar situation. I'm curious to know if you had any luck with Deutsche bank?