• Investor
  • bonaire, GA
Votes |
looking for help KS

Sean Merant
  • Investor
  • bonaire, GA
Posted Oct 17 2016, 08:24

currently in the middle ga area Houston county living and working.

In the last few years I have been able to purchase a handful of properties on the Houston doorsteps for good prices. we have a few rentals and a couple flipped.

I use the locale papers and listening on attorney websites such as mccalla raymer and such.

the last year or so I have seen Auction.com take over there and personally I prefer not to work this way.

My son runs a successful business in Crawford county KS, not in real estate but does rent houses for clients he needs in the business he has. These are not his but thru landlords and such.

We are looking to start a business in this area and rent back to his business therefore buying some 3-4 bedroom rental property around 4-6 of them and rent to his business.

I have searched a bit in papers and such in the Crawford area but to no avail, i am looking for info on how to buy county auctions in Crawford county.

Is there anyone in the KS area know of sites or attorneys and or ways to purchase county doorstep purchases in the Crawford county area, (looking for houses in the Pittsburg city region.

In Ga I have lists of attorney's and use the locale paper for listings that take place on the first Tuesday of each month.

Would love any thoughts or info in this.

thanks so much guys

Loading replies...