• Investor
  • Winston Salem, NC
Votes |
Arlo Cameras anyone? Sheriff removing prior owner tomorrow

Account Closed
  • Investor
  • Winston Salem, NC
Posted Oct 20 2016, 05:22

Hello from NC! I've gotten so much useful info from your posts over the years, but never posted. I need some help please. We've purchased a foreclosure property for a flip & it's taken over 6 weeks for our attorney to get the prior owners out. Well, tomorrow is the big day! Hubby is meeting the sheriff out there to change the locks. I've heard many horror stories of the prior owners coming back to destroy the property. We've purchased the Arlo wireless security system. Anyone used it? Any other advise???? We've got to keep it locked up for 7 days & also meet the prior owners back out there (without law enforcement) if they choose to come get their belongings in those 7 days. I'm a little worried about that. These aren't nice people and have boldly refused to leave for 6 weeks even though they haven't paid a mortgage payment in almost 3 YEARS!!! 

The home is located in a nice neighborhood with a lot of neighbor's around, some of which are actually friends of ours. They try to keep an eye out for us when they are home. They let us know that "our new yard" is being meticulously cared for weekly! It's a crazy situation! Any advice would be greatly appreciated as all of the other properties we have purchased have been vacant. Thank you!

Loading replies...