• Los Angeles County
Votes |
Rich Dad said, "Business and Investing are Team Sports."

Ryan Mills
Pro Member
  • Los Angeles County
Posted Jun 27 2022, 15:49

To the Bigger Pockets Community:

I read many books. I watch numerous podcasts. I have developed a vision map with a strategy and a detailed plan of action.  At some point, actions must take place.  At some point, you need to throw yourself out there and not be afraid to fail.  At some point, you must execute that plan and make adjustments on the fly.  Without execution, there is only regret, and living with regret is worse than failure.  

I'm taking the first step on this journey by introducing myself to anyone and everyone.  Attached is a cover letter that summarizes my vision, and target statement.  It also provides a brief professional background with a few successes I have experienced which carry transferrable skills other players in the real estate investing game may find to be valuable.

“Twenty years from now you will be more disappointed by the things you didn’t do than by the ones you did do. So throw off the bowlines, and sail away from the safe harbor. Catch the trade winds in your sails. Explore. Dream. Discover.” – Mark Twain

I look forward to connecting with some of you!

Ryan Mills

Loading replies...