Multi-Family and Apartment Investing

User Stats

Votes
William Holland
Votes |
2022 Progress: Building A Team

William Holland
Posted Aug 2 2022, 03:55

I moved to Dallas in 2019. Soon after I got exposure to the world of real estate investing. I don’t remember exactly how I came across @GrantCardone content, but it seems hard to miss. I watched several of his videos on YouTube and I read his book "How to Create Wealth Investing in Real Estate". As an engineer by training, I was intrigued by the idea that I could build a business that owned real estate, improved the lives of others by renovating apartment complexes, and provided nice returns for investors. I have always been focused on the long-term approach and have always been interested in business, so I had to learn more.

I made Bigger Picture Holdings LLC in December of 2019. Over the last several years I have quietly and consistently honed my skills and knowledge base. I have financially analyzed and toured numerous properties and had many conversations with those who are already "in the game". I have learned countless lessons by doing my own research, but I have discovered that I learn so much more when I ask questions and build connections with others.

Over the course of 2022 I have taken several HUGE ACTION STEPS to work towards making this dream a reality. I have built a team that includes a security attorney, a real estate attorney, and a CPA who specializes in Real Estate Acquisition. I commissioned a website to be made which I am really proud of (Check out the website here: https://biggerpictureholdings.com/) Shout out to Derek Peterson and Adapt Media Agency (adaptmediaagency.com) for making that happen. I have networked with several brokers and lenders. I joined RaiseMasters, a networking group to help people raise capital. Shout out to Hunter Thompson for starting that group. Now its time to start closing deals.

Let's Change the World Together!

#RaiseMasters #10CRECHALLENGE #30CRECHALLENGE #RealEstateInvesting #BuildingTeams

Loading replies...