• Detroit, MI
Votes |
First Time Apartment Complex Buyer

Dominic AIton
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Detroit, MI
Posted Jun 15 2022, 18:32

Seeing if anyone out there that is experienced in the multi family realm is interested in going in with me on a multifamily property in the Lansing area. I can bring value as a money partner and would really like to learn as much as I can in this space to elevate my knowledge by jumping in head first! I have be putting off taking a dive in a bigger investment for a while and need the push to get there! Can offer limited time because of other businesses I run but will put in as much time as I can early mornings late nights afternoon phone calls! willing to do whatever it takes to succeed!

User Stats

Votes
Miguel Diaz
  • New to Real Estate
  • Orlando FL
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Orlando FL
Replied Jun 15 2022, 19:31

Hey @Dominic AIton, I don't have the experience you might need, I'm looking forward to get my first deal as well, but I can definitely help you out with some knowledge, let's connect and share somethings!!

User Stats

Votes
Dominic AIton
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Detroit, MI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Detroit, MI
Replied Jun 15 2022, 20:53

Awesome just sent you a request to connect! Look forward to talking with you and sharing our future experiences!

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Daniel Callton
  • Investor
  • Okemos, MI
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Okemos, MI
Replied Jun 16 2022, 03:53

I sent a connection request. 

User Stats

Votes
Mike D'Arrigo
Pro Member
  • Turn key provider
  • San Jose, CA
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Turn key provider
  • San Jose, CA
Replied Jun 16 2022, 15:50

@Dominic AIton Although I'm not looking to partner on anything, I might be able to share some insights and advice. We do a lot of small and medium apartment units in the Quad Cities (Davenport, IA). I'd be happy to connect and chat if you'd like.

User Stats

Votes
Dominic AIton
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Detroit, MI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Detroit, MI
Replied Jun 18 2022, 06:08
Quote from @Daniel Callton:

I sent a connection request. 

Thanks Daniel sent you a PM back look forward to hearing back from you!

User Stats

Votes
Dominic AIton
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Detroit, MI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Detroit, MI
Replied Jun 18 2022, 06:10
Quote from @Mike D'Arrigo:

@Dominic AIton Although I'm not looking to partner on anything, I might be able to share some insights and advice. We do a lot of small and medium apartment units in the Quad Cities (Davenport, IA). I'd be happy to connect and chat if you'd like.

Mike thank you, look forward to always furthering my education and knowledge in the multifamily space look forward to talking with you!

User Stats

Votes
Joe Chapman
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Brighton, MI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Brighton, MI
Replied Jun 27 2022, 18:00

Dominic,

My name is Joe & I live in Farmington Hills. I would love to hear about your investing goals. I too am interested in multi-family. I also grew up in howell and lived in east lansing. lmk if you are interested in possibly teaming up or at least maybe doing a local mastermind/accountability group. I have been looking to hook up with some local people to share information.

User Stats

Votes
Ryan McNamara
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Lansing, MI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Lansing, MI
Replied Jul 9 2022, 05:50
I am also a new REI in the Lansing area looking for my first deal on multi family rentals.  Happy to connect with anyone.

User Stats

Votes
Jorge Abreu
Pro Member
  • Dallas, TX
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Dallas, TX
Replied Jul 10 2022, 06:27
Quote from @Dominic AIton:

Seeing if anyone out there that is experienced in the multi family realm is interested in going in with me on a multifamily property in the Lansing area. I can bring value as a money partner and would really like to learn as much as I can in this space to elevate my knowledge by jumping in head first! I have be putting off taking a dive in a bigger investment for a while and need the push to get there! Can offer limited time because of other businesses I run but will put in as much time as I can early mornings late nights afternoon phone calls! willing to do whatever it takes to succeed!

Let me know if you have any questions about the process.

User Stats

Votes
Dominic AIton
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Detroit, MI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Detroit, MI
Replied Jul 11 2022, 10:42
Quote from @Joe Chapman:

Dominic,

My name is Joe & I live in Farmington Hills. I would love to hear about your investing goals. I too am interested in multi-family. I also grew up in howell and lived in east lansing. lmk if you are interested in possibly teaming up or at least maybe doing a local mastermind/accountability group. I have been looking to hook up with some local people to share information.

Hi Joe sorry for the late reply been on vacation for quite a while sent you a PM!

User Stats

Votes
Dominic AIton
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Detroit, MI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Detroit, MI
Replied Jul 11 2022, 10:43
Quote from @Ryan McNamara:
I am also a new REI in the Lansing area looking for my first deal on multi family rentals.  Happy to connect with anyone.

Ryan thanks for the message look forward to speaking with you sent you a PM!

User Stats

Votes
Dominic AIton
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Detroit, MI
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Investor
  • Detroit, MI
Replied Jul 11 2022, 10:47
Quote from @Jorge Abreu:
Quote from @Dominic AIton:

Let me know if you have any questions about the process.

Sent you a PM

User Stats

Votes
Freddie Williams
  • Norfolk, VA
Votes |
  • Norfolk, VA
Replied Jul 15 2022, 03:45

Awesome. I'm also starting my journey in muti family space. Let's connect and learn together..