User Stats

Votes
Arsenio Hart
Votes |
MENTOR FOR UNDERWRITING MULTIFAMILY

Arsenio Hart
Posted Jun 16 2022, 00:58

Hello!

My name is Arsenio Hart. I am active duty in the Marine Corps serving over 14 years and looking for a mentor to guide me in the underwriting process for underwriting multifamily deals. I am looking into the Memphis market due to thats what I know and looking for B and C class properties in which there is value add opportunity. I am currently overseas in Japan so meeting in person is not feasible however I am willing to jump on a zoom meeting, FaceTime or whatever social media platform you have to talk and discuss making deals together.

User Stats

Votes
Alex Ramirez
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Houston, TX
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Houston, TX
Replied Jun 16 2022, 16:32

Hi Arsenio, are you trying to underwrite residential or commercial multi family? I can help you with commercial underwriting. That’s what I specialize on. IM me Please 

User Stats

Votes
Abhi Acharya
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Jun 17 2022, 14:13

Reach out to me with any underwriting questions. I will try my best. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Arsenio Hart
Votes |
Replied Jun 17 2022, 16:50
Quote from @Alex Ramirez:

Hi Arsenio, are you trying to underwrite residential or commercial multi family? I can help you with commercial underwriting. That’s what I specialize on. IM me Please 

Hi Alex, I am trying to underwrite commercial multifamily. I will send you an IM. Thank you for your response!