• New to Real Estate
  • Long Beach
Votes |
First MultiFamily Home in Barstow Ca

Angel Tovar
  • New to Real Estate
  • Long Beach
Posted Jul 18 2022, 17:32

Hey BP! I have been looking for multifamily homes out in Barstow Ca.  I was able to find one, but unfortunately the house next door burnt down Feb of this year. According to the city, it’s still being investigated. Im afraid tenants wouldn’t want to live next to a burnt home. What would you guys suggest? It’s right on my budget, and is something I’ve been searching for. Should I submit and offer and see if or when the house next door will get fixed? I’m new to this and would like some feedback. Thank you so much, Angel T. 

User Stats

Votes
Val C.
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Votes |
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Los Angeles, CA
Replied Mar 17 2023, 12:52

@Angel TovarHi Angel just curious did you end up purchasing this multi family after all in Barstow? I’m really interested in this area. Thank you

User Stats

Votes
Angel Tovar
  • New to Real Estate
  • Long Beach
Votes |
  • New to Real Estate
  • Long Beach
Replied Mar 18 2023, 17:30
Quote from @Val C.:

@Angel TovarHi Angel just curious did you end up purchasing this multi family after all in Barstow? I’m really interested in this area. Thank you

Hi @Val C, I did not end up purchasing due to a fire that happened next door to that multi unit. I’m still in the process of finding my first house hack out in the high desert area. 
BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes