Multi-Family and Apartment Investing

User Stats

Votes
William Holland
Votes |
Bigger Picture Holdings LLC - Introduction

William Holland
Posted Jul 31 2022, 20:45

Several years ago I got rid of social media, so I could spend more distraction-free time with friends and family. Though I decided to keep LinkedIn, so I could continue to network. I don't have a big presence on here, but I do enjoy seeing other's journeys, and connecting with new people. Today, I would like to set a goal to post one item for each day in August. The biggest thing I want people to know about me is that I am a believer in Jesus. I have received so many blessings, and I desire to share and give those things to others. I seek to value and encourage all people of all nations, and build relationships that go past the surface level.

This year I decided to start advertising and publicly sharing my real estate investment company Bigger Picture Holdings LLC (https://biggerpictureholdings.com). Our business plan is to build strategic partnerships and pool investor money to acquire and operate large apartment complexes. We seek to improve the operating income and increase the overall property value through renovations and streamlining operating costs. After increasing annual cash-flow and paying down the mortgage, the property is sold for profit. I am actively looking to build relationships with operators/brokers/lenders/partners/investors.

It is time for me to start sharing my faith, my goals, my dreams, my passions, myself, my personality, my life, and my story. I look forward to continuing to connect with new people, and re-connecting with old friends. I look forward to dreaming, setting big goals, and accomplishing those goals with those who want to join me on this journey. Let's Change the World Together!

User Stats

Votes
Karl Teshima
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Maui, HI
Replied Aug 1 2022, 02:27

Hey William! I appreciate you sharing about your faith, goals and aspirations. I'd love to hear more about you! Lets hop on a call this week!