Multi-Family and Apartment Investing

User Stats

Votes
William Holland
Votes |
Habits: Start the Day Off Right

William Holland
Posted Aug 3 2022, 05:50

"Don't be most people; most people don't achieve their dreams." - Robert Kiyosaki

I have read several of Robert's books. Each one of them is like a gold mine. By working hard and applying the principles discussed one can find long-term financial health and considerably change the trajectory of their life. That quote by Robert Kiyosaki might seem harsh, but it's true. To accomplish goals that most don't accomplish, to life the live that most don't live, to consistently accomplish your goals and find financial freedom requires doing things that others don't do. It is difficult, it requires dedication. It means getting up earlier and sometimes going to bed later. It means sacrificing and taking calculated risk. However, even doing small things consistently over a long period of time can significantly change where you are going.

One habit I try to stick to is waking up early each morning at 5 am. I seek to spend time reading God's word. I spend time journaling and writing down scripture. I spend time praying and asking for God's guidance. I also seek to write down 3 things I am grateful for each day. Doing these things allows me to focus on the bigger picture. I am more humble, more content, and more joyful. I can then start my day off right and focus on serving others the rest of the day.

How do you start your day? What habit would you like to implement? What destination would you like to end up at?

#RaiseMasters #10CRECHALLENGE #30CRECHALLENGE #RealEstateInvesting #DailyHabits

User Stats

Votes
Taylor Dasch
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Temple, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Temple, TX
Replied Aug 3 2022, 06:21

Thats awesome. I read the 5 AM club and try to implement that strategy as best I can.  I wake up at 5, then will do something physical such as run or work out. Then I journal and write my to do list for the day. After that, I will remind myself to repeat my daily affirmations. 

User Stats

Votes
Scott E.
  • Developer
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Votes |
  • Developer
  • Scottsdale, AZ
Replied Aug 3 2022, 07:26

My mornings consist of:

-Chug a bottle of water

-Brush my teeth

-Take my multi vitamin

-Guided meditation for 10 minutes

-Brew coffee, hang out on bigger pockets for 30-45 minutes

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes