Multi-Family and Apartment Investing

User Stats

Votes
Jay Ben
Votes |
I find many deals and motivated sellers but need equity partners

Jay Ben
Posted Aug 7 2022, 12:34

Hello, I find many deals and motivated sellers but I need an equity partner with money. I have no money but I get many deals on the daily. 

User Stats

Votes
Jim Pellerin
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • USA
Votes |
  • Real Estate Consultant
  • USA
Replied Aug 7 2022, 12:53
Quote from @Jay Ben:

Hello, I find many deals and motivated sellers but I need an equity partner with money. I have no money but I get many deals on the daily. 

I think you need to do some assignments or charge an acquisition fee until you can raise enough capital to start your own syndication. 

User Stats

Votes
Jay Ben
Votes |
Replied Aug 8 2022, 13:40

id like to work with a coach or mentor that i dont need to pay. any suggestions? I want to bring the deals and take a %. or assign a deal but i need guidance.

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Justin Moy
  • Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Aug 8 2022, 15:07

What size and location are you looking at? @Jay Ben

User Stats

Votes
Sabrina Sanchez
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lowell, Ma
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Lowell, Ma
Replied Aug 8 2022, 15:13

Hi Justin,

Have you worked on your network? In our network we typically don't have issues finding partners for good deals. There's so many ways that might help. Maybe asking people what they are looking for could help and then attending meetups and interacting in social media groups. We host a monthly meetup and sometimes we give people the floor to present deals. We have had success but it all comes down to building relationships around you. Second thing to think about is how you present the offer to investors. You want to present yourself well so they can believe and trust you! Hope this helps!

User Stats

Votes
Jay Ben
Votes |
Replied Aug 10 2022, 09:55
Quote from @Justin Moy:

What size and location are you looking at? @Jay Ben

@Jay Ben

@Jay Ben