• Real Estate Broker
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
Multifamily Mastermind Group

Jennifer S.
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tampa, FL
Posted Oct 20 2022, 12:13

I'm looking to connect with people who are interested in multifamily 30 units+ to create a mastermind. The purpose of the group is to connect with like-minded individuals who can help move each other forward faster. 

Here are some of the goals I'm planning to achieve in the next year: 

- Purchase additional multifamily properties - 30 units +

- Start a syndication to purchase additional properties

- Grow my social media presence for real estate purposes

- Look into buying land and developing multifamily projects

- Interested in investing or starting property management company

If your interests or goals align with any of the above, please reach out. It would be great to have a local group based in Central Florida so we could meet in person but I don't want to limit the potential of the group so I'd be interested to hear from anyone with these interests. 

User Stats

Votes
Jennifer S.
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Nov 28 2022, 11:50
Quote from @Bobby Larsen:

I’d be interested. We own a 49 unit property in Westshore, Tampa but are looking to acquire more and in the 50-150 unit range.

Awesome. Fellow Californian. Let's stay in touch

User Stats

Votes
Jennifer S.
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Real Estate Broker
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Nov 28 2022, 11:52
Quote from @Drew C Grossman:

Hi Jennifer, I graduated from the University of Central Florida and also invest locally in Ocala. How has your goal progressed with purchasing a 30+ unit multi family building? I’m currently building a handful of Duplex(s) as this is my first multi family project. I have previously built a bunch of single family homes and turned around an underperforming Storage Facility. I would love to be apart of any networking events / meet ups you or this group have going on. I know Florida like the back of my hand and I’m sure I can add some value to your goals. Feel free to PM me. 

Drew, we should definitely connect. I spend a lot of time in Ocala and interested in investing there myself. 

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Joshua Adlam
  • Property Manager
  • Tampa, FL
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Tampa, FL
Replied Nov 29 2022, 00:16

Hi Jen, property manager and investor in the area. I love the idea of a solid MF meetup in the area. As some people alluded to the one in Ybor is super legit. Happy to connect!

User Stats

Votes
Replied Dec 7 2022, 19:20

Jen

My wife and I are just starting to investigate MFH investing and learning everything we can. My wife is a well established RE Agent in Tampa and we are looking for a Meet-Up Group or Mastermind Group.  Did you ever have any luck establishing one?

Best

Marv

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 27 2024, 12:45

Jennifer, I'm a real estate investor and seeking Mastermind partners to form JV's/Syndications to build a portfolio of multifamily properties. Happy to connect and discuss if we may be a good fit as investment partners.

All the Best,

Steven

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 27 2024, 13:27

I am a real estate investor and recently involved in multifamily and commercial real estate properties. I am looking for business partners to work on new leads. I have some connections for some passive investors too to get the funding.

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 27 2024, 14:07

Always looking to add investment partners through JV's and and syndication deals Ellen.

Cheers,

Steven 

User Stats

Votes
Replied Jan 28 2024, 17:16

Will you be raising capital thru syndication by filing 506c? 

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Ray
  • Developer
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
  • Developer
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Replied Feb 23 2024, 12:31
Quote from @Jennifer S.:

I'm looking to connect with people who are interested in multifamily 30 units+ to create a mastermind. The purpose of the group is to connect with like-minded individuals who can help move each other forward faster. 

If your interests or goals align with any of the above, please reach out. It would be great to have a local group based in Central Florida so we could meet in person but I don't want to limit the potential of the group so I'd be interested to hear from anyone with these interests. 

@Jennifer S. @Luis Maqueira Not sure the status of this post/groups but count me in. Our goals align and it would be great to network with like minds. 

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Ray
  • Developer
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
  • Developer
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Replied Feb 23 2024, 12:33
Quote from @Rinku Patel:

I host a Commercial Real Estate Mastermind group for only women. let me know if you're interested. 

@Rinku Patel I am interested. 

User Stats

Votes
Jordan Ray
  • Developer
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Votes |
  • Developer
  • West Palm Beach, FL
Replied Feb 23 2024, 12:34
Quote from @Steven Gesis:
Quote from @Jennifer S.:

People working together is a powerful thing. This is the only way a lot of the deals get done. Power through collaboration! We began with a small unit goal, and certainly grew it steadily from 10 units, 20 units, 40 units, and 100 units now to over 200 unit of multifamily properties! So more power to you everyone! 

@Steven Gesis Congrats on the success so far! Where are you guys at now? A year later.