• New Jersey
Votes |
Looking to connect with Single & Multi Family Investors & Realtors

Courtney Jenkins
  • Investor
  • New Jersey
Posted Jan 22 2023, 17:39

Good evening,

I am a realtor, investor, and property manager located in New Jersey. I am looking to invest in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Atlanta, Georgia, Houston, Texas, Michigan, Missouri, and Cincinnati, OH.

My goal:
Create a portfolio of rental properties of single and multifamily homes in the C to B+ areas.

If you or anyone you know that might be interested in forming a partnership please contact me. Thank you.

User Stats

Votes
Phillip Austin
  • Property Manager
  • Denver, CO
Votes |
  • Property Manager
  • Denver, CO
Replied Jan 23 2023, 08:27

@Courtney Jenkins Take a look into Evernest. They're a national full-service property management company with 20+ markets around the country. They have offices in Atlanta, Detroit and surrounding areas, Kansas City and Columbus, OH. They'll most likely open an office in Texas this year! When you're ready to invest, give them a call and speak to one of their local brokers in the area.

User Stats

Votes
Justin Moy
  • Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Investor
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Jan 23 2023, 12:27

Hey Courtney! We syndicate and JV small and large multifamily in MO, specifically the KC area. I'll send you a DM

BiggerPockets logo
BiggerPockets
|
Sponsored
Find an investor-friendly agent in your market TODAY Get matched with our network of trusted, local, investor friendly agents in under 2 minutes

User Stats

Votes
Courtney Jenkins
  • Investor
  • New Jersey
Votes |
  • Investor
  • New Jersey
Replied Jan 23 2023, 13:13
Quote from @Phillip Austin:

@Courtney Jenkins Take a look into Evernest. They're a national full-service property management company with 20+ markets around the country. They have offices in Atlanta, Detroit and surrounding areas, Kansas City and Columbus, OH. They'll most likely open an office in Texas this year! When you're ready to invest, give them a call and speak to one of their local brokers in the area.

Hey Phillip, thank you for this very helpful information! I will look into Evernest right away. 

User Stats

Votes
B.R. Marshall
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Katy, TX
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Katy, TX
Replied Jan 23 2023, 15:17

Hi Courtney,

I'm an investor / Realtor working in Houston, TX and surrounding areas.  Feel free to reach out, I'd be happy do discuss the opportunities in the area with you.

Regards,

B.R. Marshall

User Stats

Votes
Harrison Chow
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jan 24 2023, 07:35
Quote from @Courtney Jenkins:

Good evening,

I am a realtor, investor, and property manager located in New Jersey. I am looking to invest in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania, Atlanta, Georgia, Houston, Texas, Michigan, Missouri, and Cincinnati, OH.

My goal:
Create a portfolio of rental properties of single and multifamily homes in the C to B+ areas.

If you or anyone you know that might be interested in forming a partnership please contact me. Thank you.

Hey Courtney! I'm an investor, realtor and property manager based in Ohio. Please don't hesitate to contact me, I am willing to talk about the possibilities in this area with you.

User Stats

Votes
Dustin Street
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Kansas City, MO
Replied Jan 24 2023, 08:20

@Courtney Jenkins I can help you set up in Missouri! Both KC(Kansas and Missouri) and STL(Missouri side)!

I'm an agent down here specializing in investment properties. I also have contacts for everyone you need to get a dream team started down here!  

User Stats

Votes
Anthony L Amos Jr
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Votes |
  • Real Estate Agent
  • Columbus, OH
Replied Jan 24 2023, 08:50

Good evening,

My goal:

For Ohio you should join the GCREIA and COREE REIA groups. Plenty of connections to be made. I can send you some if you like

User Stats

Votes
Penny Brown
  • Realtor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
  • Realtor
  • Atlanta, GA
Replied Jan 24 2023, 18:56
I'm your Atlanta Realtor, at your service. Happy to help you grow! Pls dm me!

User Stats

Votes
Courtney Jenkins
  • Investor
  • New Jersey
Votes |
  • Investor
  • New Jersey
Replied Jan 25 2023, 19:14
Quote from @Anthony L Amos Jr:

Good evening,

My goal:

For Ohio you should join the GCREIA and COREE REIA groups. Plenty of connections to be made. I can send you some if you like

Thank you for that! Yes if you could please. 

User Stats

Votes
Drew Sygit#2 Managing Your Property Contributor
  • Property Manager
  • Royal Oak, MI
Votes |
Drew Sygit#2 Managing Your Property Contributor
  • Property Manager
  • Royal Oak, MI
Replied Jan 26 2023, 03:46

@Courtney Jenkins

You might want to follow the "Deep Dive" series we're doing on our BiggerPockets blog about Metro Detroit cities, City of Detroit Neighborhoods and comparing Metro Detroit to other hotspots investors usually consider:

https://www.biggerpockets.com/...
(BP search feature can be problematic, so we’ve also added links @ our website under View Cities & Neighborhoods We Service)

Doubt you'll find this much info for any other market in the country. So, why would you invest remotely anywhere else?

Please send us any feedback via email, as we do not use the DM feature here.
Also, if you like our response, please don’t be shy about giving us a vote😊

User Stats

Votes
Travis Biziorek#4 Market Trends & Data Contributor
  • Investor
  • Arroyo Grande, CA
Votes |
Travis Biziorek#4 Market Trends & Data Contributor
  • Investor
  • Arroyo Grande, CA
Replied Jan 26 2023, 07:48

Courtney, I have 14-doors in Detroit and spent 2017-2022 living in the Metro Detroit area. The market there has been insanely good to me and I just relocated back to California in August.

I am more than happy to talk about how to be successful in Detroit. My close friend also runs a turnkey operation on the ground there that I can intro you to if it makes sense to do so.

User Stats

Votes
Ricardo Hidalgo
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
Votes |
Pro Member
  • Real Estate Agent
Replied Jan 26 2023, 09:57

Good evening,

My goal:

Good afternoon, Would you consider the panhandle of Florida? (Navarre to Panama City Beach). We have a strong economy with many military bases for consistent income and limited supply. I would be curious to see what your preferred cash on cash return is for the rentals. 

User Stats

Votes
Walter Flores
Pro Member
Votes |
Pro Member
Replied Apr 13 2023, 17:35

Starting out my real estate  venture in New Jersey.  Looking to real estate meet ups in my area