Classifieds

User Stats

Votes
Kenneth Cheston
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
Votes |
Building MF Syndication: Seeking Syndicators 4 Connection & Potential Co-Sponsorship

Kenneth Cheston
Pro Member
  • Rental Property Investor
  • Baltimore, MD
Posted Feb 5 2023, 09:02

Hello BP,

I am building a syndication that targets Value Add C+ Class 8-12 unit Multi-Family Garden Style or Workforce Housing in B+ class neighborhoods in Baltimore City. 

Accomplished Thus Far:

1.) Syndication LLC formed, 2.) Preliminary Investors List created with initial reach outs, 3.) Multiple Security Lawyer Consultations 4.) Chosen lender with established terms IF no seller financing, 5.) Website and Direct Mail Campaigns created (prop stream - have had success with SFH), 6.) Investor's package created with Multiple Deals Underwritten, Baltimore City Analysis, and about Team Summary.

In the Next Weeks:

1.) Partner with experienced co-sponsor, 2.) Send out completed investors package to Investors List and seek commitments, 3.) Continue launching direct mail campaigns, networking with brokers, contacting property managers, and responding to rental listings in property class to generate deal leads, 4.) LOI on more than 10 deals.

Seeking:

Syndicators inside and outside my market who will talk to me. I am seeking partnership and will be a favorable co-sponsorship as I will do most of the heavy lifting. Website DK Syndication. Thank you!

Loading replies...