management software

5 Replies

has anyone used pendo to keep track of there properties ? please tell me if its worth it!

Never heard of them. I use Buildium and they are great. Ive used many programs and I like buildium the best.

I started using Pendo today, so still new to it. I own 5 homes and found the interface easy to navigate. I also like how it quickly shows cashflow for all my units or individually. I also started using Rentec to compare. Although Rentec is clearly more advanced (e.g., notifications), I prefer the look and feel of Pendo. We'll see how it performs in the coming months.

Anyone else have experience with Pendo to share?

Have not used. I use Buildium and it works fine. The problem I have with pm software is that you have to run parts of your business to work within the pm program. I am thinking about making my own custom software specifically geared to the way inthink the biz should run. 

@Alex Craig , please keep us up to date with your programming. I'd personally be quite interested to see what you come up with. Best of luck.

Join the Largest Real Estate Investing Community

Basic membership is free, forever.

By signing up, you indicate that you agree to the BiggerPockets Terms & Conditions.