Newby

5 Replies

Hello,

I am new to biggerpockets.com. I have an extreme interest in Multi-Family Real Estate Investing. My geographical area of focus is Bell County, TX. I am looking for all the advice I can get in reference to Real Estate Investing. I plan to make my first purchase by the end of this year. Every bit of help counts.

Thanks

Welcome @SHAWNA FITZPATRICK    

I love that you have a timeline. My recommendation is to have an LLC set up and a business banking account to start establishing a credit profile for your company. Do everything you can to build funds for the downpayment and improve your personal credit score. Best of luck in achieving your goal.

Originally posted by @SHAWNA FITZPATRICK :

Hello,

I am new to biggerpockets.com. I have an extreme interest in Multi-Family Real Estate Investing. My geographical area of focus is Bell County, TX. I am looking for all the advice I can get in reference to Real Estate Investing. I plan to make my first purchase by the end of this year. Every bit of help counts.

Thanks

Welcome Shawna. If you complete your profile and add a photo it will help with your networking. Check out the LEARN tab. Listen to podcasts and read recommended books. The blogs are chock full of good material too. If you are ready to do the work, then Bigger Pockets is a good place to start!

@Shawna Fitzpatrick

BP is a treasure chest full of resources. You will find resources here from blogs to pod casts and forums. You can also send messages to members which is my favorite part of the website.

Create Lasting Wealth Through Real Estate

Join the millions of people achieving financial freedom through the power of real estate investing

Start here