Looking for apartment complex with owner financing

5 Replies

Looking for an apartment complex to purchase with owner financing. If anyone has a property they are looking to sell with this type of situation, please let me know.  I am open to a variety of areas/states.

Originally posted by @Alisa Wolf :

Looking for an apartment complex to purchase with owner financing. If anyone has a property they are looking to sell with this type of situation, please let me know.  I am open to a variety of areas/states.

Aren't we all...

Add me to the listed of interested OWC buyers.

Join the crowd!     At least in TX, there's so much money chasing apartment deals that there's absolutely no need to offer seller financing unless something is seriously wrong w/ the property...and even then, somebody would probably still pay cash.

@Alisa Wolf

Why are you limiting yourself to only seller financing deals?  There are a lot of financing options open for investors especially right now in this environment.

Why not learn how to raise capital instead? That will eliminate the roadblock you're facing.

When a seller is offering financing, it usually means that there's something wrong with the property and previous buyers could not get conventional financing. They're usually hiding something. 

Now if you negotiate selling financing into the deal and show that it benefits the seller (capital gains tax deferral), then that's different and can be a win-win scenario for both buyer and seller. 

Easier to learn how to raise capital though. Just my opinion. Hope that helps.

I have one in Fort Pierce FL that i woukd do it with. It's a 6 unit.  Area is a bit rough though.

Do you have ANY money to put down?