I have a 24 units deal and I rase 250k for the deal.
What model will be the best to offer my investor to share the profits?
This is a first time I am working with investors..
Will be happy to hear about business model people here use with investor.
Thanks for the help!
80/20. You get 20% of the profits and investots get the rest 80%