Multi-Family and Apartment Investing

User Stats

Votes
Curtis Rouse Jr
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Atlanta, GA
Votes |
Financial Model: Multi Family Analysis - Where are the DEALS!?!?

Curtis Rouse Jr
Pro Member
  • Realtor
  • Atlanta, GA
Posted Mar 9 2018, 07:54

Hey Guys,

So I've built my own financial model and been running deal after deal through it and cannot anything worthwhile my time that meets my desired returns (10% COC with a value add play to possibly double my money in 3 - 5 years). Just wanted to share with everyone what the model looks like from a deal I analyzed today and the kind of deals I keep finding. Yes, I've been networking and talking to many brokers literally everyday, but I keep getting horrible deals in this "sellers" market.

So where are the deals? Willing to partner if the deal makes sense and I'm always looking to add to my investor list as they keep hounding me for deals so they can invest with me, but I can't show them properties like this below.

Oh and a little bit about me, I'm an apartment investor than currently owns and manages 36 units (2 apartment complexes and 1 house) looking to add another 30 - 50 units this year and have 1,000 units by 2026. Location doesn't matter as long as I have a good team in place, boots on the ground and I can yield returns to pay 6% - 8% preferred returns to my investors with a double in possibly 5 years. 

I also love helping other investors new or experienced analyze deals so send them my way :). Any questions please feel free to ask away!

Loading replies...