Real Estate (multifamily) attorney in South Carolina

4 Replies

Hello,

I am looking for referrals on a a real estate attorney specializing in multifamily properties in South Carolina. I would like to have a purchase and sale agreement reviewed for a property I am purchasing at the moment. If you've worked with someone that is experienced and that you like, you are requested to forward their contact information.

Thanks! 

If your're in the Greenville area I would say - G.H. Bobotis - Bobotis Law firm and I believe Erin or one of her colleagues at Kehl Culbertson Andrighetti, LLC

Originally posted by @Account Closed :

If your're in the Greenville area I would say - G.H. Bobotis - Bobotis Law firm and I believe Erin or one of her colleagues at Kehl Culbertson Andrighetti, LLC

Thanks Doug! I will give em a call and let em know I was referred by you. Thanks a lot for the referral. We are in Anderson. If you happen to have a good referral for an engineer, appraiser, and an accountant as well in the vicinity, please shoot me their names as well. Referrals have always worked better for me than the plain old internet. I appreciate your help! 

@Kashif Quraish    I'll direct message you with any other referrals that I have - what type of engineer are you looking for?  We have one house in Anderson currently.   We are selling it though...wanting to keep focused on the immediate Greenville area. 

Originally posted by @Douglas Davies:

@Kashif Quraish    I'll direct message you with any other referrals that I have - what type of engineer are you looking for?  We have one house in Anderson currently.   We are selling it though...wanting to keep focused on the immediate Greenville area. 

Doug,

Sounds good, direct message will work. We are looking for a civil engineer/property inspector. I have to put a team together quickly before the due diligence period begins.  How do you like Anderson, is it still growing?

Thanks!

Mo